Etude House Bright Fit BB Cream mini post (Pt 3)

I know...this is my third post on  EH Bright Fit BB Cream.. :P
This is just a mini post on the very first BB Cream I myself have ever bought, and thoroughly tried and tested - the Etude House Bright Fit BB Cream. I wrote about this in two previous posts (http://lulungbejalai.blogspot.com/2012/06/pt-2-etude-house-precious-mineral.html and http://lulungbejalai.blogspot.com/2012/05/accidental-mini-etude-house-haul.html)
 
After wearing this for a few weeks now, I can safely say this is something worth getting (RM89.90 in my country). After the initial breakout that I got, I started to deepcleanse with a weekly clay mask although I havent been faithfully doing that the past two weeks (yes, I can get lazy). Am not sure if its hormones or just that my skin got used to the cream but it sure works fine now  and I've gotten a bit addicted to the "natural" coverage it gives and how long-wearing it is in the humid weather. By the way, not only its crazy hot here now but there's also haze, courtesy of forest fires from a neighbour country.

I'm amazed at how I've gone on to keep reaching for this BB cream now that I had to write about it. I didn't think my skin would normalise this much at using the cream. I'd still say do deepcleanse though.

Easy to use, blendability, value for money, good packaging - go Etude House Bright Fit BB Cream!

Comments

Popular Posts