E.L.F. Studio Contouring Brush review

I've come a long way from the gal who only ever used her fingers to put on foundation to one who have a whole bunch of brushes.

My more recent brush crazes of this year has been contouring brushes. I've been lusting after the NARS Ita brush. But...will not sink in RM300 for one. That's almost a return ticket to Bangkok!

So imagine my joy upon trawling the net and re-visiting a favourite online re-seller SGDrugstore, that ELF has a contouring brush under its Studio line. For a neat RM38. Yay!

ELF Studio Contouring Brush

ELF Studio Contouring Brush - Side view

ELF Studio Contouring Brush - Top View

ELF has really stepped up its game with a brush like this. Why spend so much on big name brushes when ELF comes up with comparable ones at so much more affordable prices?

I didn't experience much shedding and have washed this twice already since I bought it. The synthetic hair is soft, compact and just the right density to pack on some contour. I usually use my large Real Techniques powder brush to buff out any harsh edges but this brush is soft enough to buff out the edges too. A simple and quick demo can be seen here.

I LOVE this brush. It's a fantastic bargain buy and I might get a backup. Totally recommend this.





Comments

Popular Posts