Re-visiting my E.L.F. addiction

When I first got onto the makeup hoarding and addiction bandwagon, I loved browsing E.L.F products online and wishing I could get them as cheap as in the U.S. And then I also discovered local online reseller SgDrugstore. That started my first E.L.F. binge back in 2012.

Fast forward a few years later, guess what. Am still a sucker for bargains and still scour for worthy dupes of high-end products. I re-visited the SGDrugstore website and got nostalgic looking at the E.L.F. stuff and realised that the brand has some pretty interesting updates, especially its brushes. I'd originally wanted to get the new (apparently cult fav) ELF Studio eye blending brush, but it was out of stock. I ended up getting the Nars ITA lookalike ELF Studio Contouring brush and a so-called Limited Edition ELF Bare Blending brush, plus stocked up on my fav ELF  Duo Contouring powder in St Lucia. And then...I saw the Milani baked blusher. After seeing so much about it online, I thought, why not. And so I had a mini SGDrugstore haul....


My SGDrugstore haul: A lot of EL.F. and a little Milani

As the total damages came up to About RM156, I had a free PosLaju delivery (purchases above RM150 get free PosLaju deliveries). Am always impressed with the speed and efficiency of SGDrugstore posting things out, and these were also adequately bubble-wrapped.

Anyway, will post mini reviews on these lovelies.

Comments

Popular Posts