e.l.f. Makeup Mist and Set spray

And yes, after some delay, am following up on my e.l.f. trail of products. This too I love...

7
e.l.f. Make-up Mist & Set spray: Says it has Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vits A,C & E...I say it's a steal and it works!
I always have this problem of looking cakey after powder and then getting my makeup fading off courtesy of my oily combination skin. I've been eyeing setting sprays at Sephora but most are rather pricey (starts from RM80 above) so when I saw this available at the local online reseller's for...*drumroll*...RM16, no doubt I was adding this into the online shopping cart.

When it did arrive with the rest of my e.l.f. haul, it is rather small at 60ml, but it's the perfect size to tote around and for something that works for such a steal, absolutely no regrets.

It sets the makeup, making it look more natural and less powdery, and and and it actually does help to make makeup stay on for longer. I did expect the former but when I discovered the latter, I was indeed ecstatic. Am planning to repurchase this so I can leave one in the office too. Loving it!


Comments

Popular Posts