e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer

Marching on to my next e.l.f. item...the Mineral Infused Face Primer. It came in a nice looking pump bottle, about 60g worth of product (I think, since I threw away the box and the bottle doesnt indicate the amount of its contents but it is about the same size as the elf Mist and Set spray), priced at RM28.

e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer - a nice departure from elf's usual black packaging

The consistency is like any silicone-based primer so not really sure what it means by  "mineral infused". In any case, a little goes a long way as a small pump of product can be used to cover most of my face.

As it doesn't have SPF, it works with photography since it doesn't have that whitish SPF effect. Makeup stays on reasonably long as well, even in this humid weather, and I 'd say it is value for money. While the bottle is small, you don't need much product so it still works out as more bang for your buck anyway.

I have oily combination skin and the combo of using this primer, the elf HD Powder, and topped off with the elf makeup mist and spray, has so far helped keep my makeup reasonably intact till the end of the day. I don't really fancy an overly matte look and prefer the more natural glowy/dewy look so I actually don't mind it when I finally sweat through my makeup a little.

Quite like most of e.l.f. purchases so far. Can't wait to test out NyX next...

 

Comments

Popular Posts