e.l.f. Essential Brightening Eye Color (Brownstone)

I'd added on the e.l.f. Essential Brightening Eye Color in Brownstone out of curiosity when placing my first ever order of e.l.f. goodies. It was only RM7 so truth be told, I wasn't expecting anything too stellar.


I dont know why this pic wont go landscape though the original file was but anyway here's e.l.f. Essential Brightening Eye Color in Brownstone



















The packaging does reflect the price point, plasticky but does the job. I chose Brownstone because it looked like it has neutrals that can be mixed and matched with my other eyeshadows and I did experiment with it.
Did a quick smokey eye with all the colors. Was also wearing the elf Duo Blush and Bronzing powder.
I've since tried it with my other shadows like Inglot and Stage. I quite like the taupe-ish looking brown as its perfect for blending out the outer edges of the eyes for any look. I foresee I'll be using that color the most out of the quad, followed by the slightly shimmery highlighter shade.

The other two colors are so so. The darkest one, which is basically black, is fallout city though. It had the crumbliest texture among the four. I'll most likely have to find another similarly dark matte shadow that doesn't crumble as much as am not good at dealing with fallout.

Anyway, it was RM7 and in the US of A, it's quoted as being 1USD, so don't expect too much out of it.

Comments

Popular Posts