The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream

I've been subconsciously looking out for more natural, at least paraben-free, skincare products these days. While I did attempt some Yves Rocher products, apart from the Elixir 7.9 serum, most are a tad bit oily for me. Origins seemed really enticing but its just outrageously expensive so have been putting off getting anything new until I'd was totally down to the last dollop of my freebie night cream.

Then I'd wandered into The Body Shop to browse around as a makeup/skincare geek would and lo and behold I saw a line I haven't seen before - Nutriganics. The line claims to be made of ingredients that are 98% of natural origins and contains no parabens nor silicones. Plus its basically half the price of an Origins night cream at RM95 for a 50ml pump bottle. So I was sold.

Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream: Pump bottle makes its easy and hygienic to use
The cream claims to be "extra rich, softens and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles." It also lists itself to treat the first signs of ageing. Well, that sounded good to me, even if (cross my fingers) I dont actually have wrinkles as yet, but at 30 plus, I am ageing. Among its other claims:

- Moisturises up to 12 hours
- For a more energised and healthy-looking complexion, organic red grape and plantain plus Community Fair Trade organic olive oil and coconut oil are included. Also contains organic babassu oil.

After using this for the past two weeks, I have to say I really like it. It has a slight herbally smell, which I don't mind, and I dont need much to cover my face and neck. I usually do a half pump, and it's sufficient. The cream itself isn't too heavy and absorbs well into my skin, and I have combination skin. And when I wake up in the morning, even if I didnt have enough sleep, it somehow gives my complexion a refreshed look. And that is amazing, I have to say.

A colleague even asked what I've been using because apparently my face glows. So yes, very highly recommended. A good buy for me, hurrah!

Comments

Popular Posts